Sunday, July 12, 2026

What the students are most looking forward to on day 1!

Dylan  -being outside for half the day, and being at a thrift store 

Bear - making positive memories with my friends 


Rikki  - meeting the people from other churches and connecting with them 


Isaiah - meeting other service group members 


Thomas - finding out what I am gonna do


Riley - serving at the food bank


Payton - getting perspective on the plan and being in the car with other people


Hattie - getting started 


Maddi - to start serving others


Riley - Getting to know people and having fun/ making memories


Calie - Getting to know new people


MacKenzie - Going to a garden

 

Kate - I’m excited for the experience of it all

3 comments:

  1. I love how you all share this! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited for you all and look forward to hearing all about your work and

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time led by the Holy Spirit!!

    ReplyDelete