Monday, July 20, 2026

Made for This - Hattie

This is my second mission trip I’ve been on, and I feel like the theme this year resonated with me a lot more than last years did. 

This year the theme was Made For This. They had us focus on trying to figure out what our purpose was, and wanted us to try and identify what we were made for. I am not sure what I am made for and that’s hard. Sometimes when I look around it seems like others seem to have it all figured out. 

Fortunately for me, I have a best friend who can help to reassure me that even though my gifts aren’t super flashy and out in the open, what I was made for still makes a huge impact on others around me. God surrounds us with friends and family in order to provide us with the support that is necessary to help you get through life. These people are here to teach you the lessons you will never forget and also to help you find yourself and what you are made for.  

I believe that the people who become your best friends were found not by accident but that God led us to find each other. Even though I’m not a hundred percent sure on what I am made for yet, I know that God will help me to find what I’m made for. - Hattie 

No comments:

Post a Comment