Riley Girl - getting closer with the other people in my service group
Madison - breaking down boxes and getting to know the other church better
McKenzie
- unpacking the food at St Vincent De Paul and putting them in smaller boxes into bigger boxes
Bear - getting a picture with Ronald McDonald
Isaiah
- pulling turnips at the community garden
Thomas -
meeting harmonica Dave. I had a name tag that said "T" and he said, "oh, you have an
alphabet name!"
Riley Boy - going
to the Ronald McDonald house and just hearing about what they do there and how
they help families.
Dylan -
harmonica Dave that we met passing out food
Payton
- when we were at St Vincent De Paul, a girl came up to me and asked if it was whole milk
and we said yes and she was so excited. And she told me I have the biggest
smile and how I can light up a room.
Rikki - getting super efficient at cutting up cardboard boxes.
I love how you all found fun and joy in the simple things and in service and hard work!! That is a blessing that will serve you well your whole life!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing how each of you found joy in serving others in different ways. God is at work through every smile, every conversation, and every act of service. Proud of you all!
ReplyDelete